I would like to add a delete button to each row of a repeater.
(I do not like the select checkbox method .... )

I have two questions .....

How do I add a warning?
ie. you click delete on one of the rows and you get asked :
"Are you sure you want to delete this row? This action cannot be undone.: [OK], [Cancel]"
A client-side javascript would do, but I am not sure what the 'official' way of adding this.

How do I call delete on my bean?
I am using Hibernate, it is not enough to just remove the item from the Collection, I also need to call session.delete (resource) (or more accurately ResourcePeer.delete (session, resource), so it is wrapped in a Transaction) on the deletee.

Thanks for any suggestions.

regards Jeremy