This can be reported as bug, I think.

When I try to access for parameter from request in sitemap and in
request is not such parameter I'll get null-exception.

I think that RequestParameterModule should return always not null value.

The method getAttribute from RequestParameterModule shoul be like this.

   public Object getAttribute(
                String name,
                Configuration modeConf,
                Map objectModel )
                 throws ConfigurationException {

        String pname = (String) this.settings.get("parameter", name);

        if ( modeConf != null ) {
            pname = modeConf.getChild("parameter").getValue(pname);
        }

        String value =
ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel).getParameter( pname );

        if (value == null) {
                        return "";
                }
          else {