Od: Christian Haul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Odesláno: 27. novembra 2003 20:20
Komu: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Předmět: Re: RequestParameterModule

Roman Hrivik wrote:
> This can be reported as bug, I think.
>
> When I try to access for parameter from request in sitemap and in
> request is not such parameter I'll get null-exception.
>
> I think that RequestParameterModule should return always not null
value.

Nope since "" is different from null eg on database updates. If there is
a null pointer exception inside the sitemap engine, this is an error
since it should expect null values from an input module and replace it
with "". Could you provide a test case for this that shows the error?
(A short test of mine didn't reveal any problems.)

        Chris.