Hello all,

I need to merge several different pipelines into a single one. At first, I looked at aggregators as the tool for the job, but I have to decide dinamically what to merge from an XML config file, so Aggregators are not the answer.

I can manipulate with XSLT the config file and transform it so that it becomes an XML file with xinclude or cinclude tags, but I want to access pipelines, not external documents.. Is that posible, or do I have to access URLs?

Please.. Any help would be much appreciated.

Nacho