Hi, all!

I repost my mount-question:

I've just installed cocoon 2.1.3 on a debian linux system under tomcat
4.1.27.

My own examples are under /var/www/cocoon/myexamples (the directory name
"cocoon" has nothing to do with Cocoon's installation directory!!),
whith its own sitemap.xmap.

With cocoon 2.0.4 I had the following mount expression in the root
sitemap:

   <map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="myexamples/**">
       <map:mount uri-prefix="myexamples/"
        src="file:///var/www/cocoon/myexamples/sitemap.xmap"
        check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

The only change I made to cocoon 2.1.3 after the build was that I added
this pipeline to the root sitemap, which worked fine under 2.0.4

But cocoon simply ignores the absolute file-protocol path and searches
the sitemap under its own webapp directory:
I get a ResourceNotFoundException --> FileNotFoundException saying that

file:/usr/java/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/myexamples/sitemap.xmap
doesn't exist

Is it a bug? Have there been changes in the mount-syntax I overread?
Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks in advance
Sonja