hi sarah,

first ensure that the debug level for category 'sitemap' is set to DEBUG.

then, after accessing cached pipelines have look into sitemap.log and look
for lines like:

DEBUG   (2003-12-19) 21:40.14:193   [sitemap] (/emotion/index)
http8080-Processor2/AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline: validatePipeline:
using valid cached content for 'index'.