hi sarah,

it doesn't to be exactly the line I mentioned, just something similar. but I
if you don't get something like 'using valid cached content', then there's
probably nothing cached.

whether something gets cached depends on the components used. e.g. if you
generate from XSPs (and don't prepare them for being cacheable), the first
step in your pipeline and thus the whole pipeline won't be cacheable.

you could create a test pipeline, with a 'file' generator and an 'xml'
serializer. that whole pipeline is cacheable and that should be reflected in
the logs.

you might want to provide a bit of info about the components used in your
pipeline to see why it's not caching.