on Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:20:37 +0100 Jorg Heymans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok so :
>
> 1) test1.html -> caches
> 2) you add a file to src/main and request test1.html -> new file does
> not show up
> 3) you request test2.html -> new file shows up and is cached
>
> Is this what you're getting now?

Exactly it's like this:
I have some xml files in src/main, eg file1.xml and file2.xml, and all of them
show up when I call any page as a menu. Now:
1) request file1.html -> file1.xml + all as a menu
2) add new.xml to src/main
3) refresh file1.html -> nothing happens
3) request file2.html -> see new menu with new.html

> Note that you can also set map:pipeline type="noncaching", try setting
> this. It's suboptimal but unless you're on a high traffic site you could
> live with it.

Now it's ok.
It's a development environment :) but what if it was production?

Regards, Rufio
--
010 nmap -O www.microsoft.com
001 [..]