Davide wrote:
is there someone out there that uses the PHP generator???

I have managed to make it run, but I still couldn't use it, because it crashed after a couple of hits. Sam Ruby told me that he developed it with JDK1.1 and that things might have changed since then.

If you want to give it another try just take a look at the mail archive where I have posted the steps I took.

HTH

Michi

how to install it??

I tried to use cocoon as standalone or under tomcat but with the same result:nothing

I only got php working under tomcat with my compiled phpsrvlt.jar, but for cocoon there is no way to get it working. heelp...

Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]