Peter,

Thanks for this. I've been thinking we should have an 'offline generated' section to the live sites (I'll be adding a site myself soon).

Would you be willing to share how you've managed the offline side of things? Where is the site generated? How does it get to the server? Manually? Automatically? Etc...

Regards, Upayavira

Peter Horsfield wrote:

Hello everyone, heres a link to a new website I
recently got up and running.
Even though I can't afford to host at a Java ISP I
couldn't resist using Cocoon;
hence the offline generation.

Be-warned, the site is very image intensive.

http://www.grumpykitty.com/

Peter