Il gio, 2004-01-15 alle 13:11, Luca Morandini ha scritto:
> Beside being used to ease the writing of XML documents, DTDs and XSDs
> are meant to ensure the correctness of XML documents... not to mention
> their use as design/documentation tools.

I know. Anyway thanks for your explanation. I've been misunderstood.

> Saluti,

Saluti e complimenti per i lavori svolti, gli ho dato un occhiata veloce
:)

>       Luca Morandini
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.lucamorandini.it
Gianluca Sartori                     ELIS - SIE - Software Development

Via Sandro Sandri, 81                         (tel) +39 06.43.56.03.55
00159 Rome - Italy                            (fax) +39 06.43.56.03.99