On 20.01.2004 13:27, Patrick Hess wrote:
Marcin Okraszewski wrote:

But coming to character escaping. I'm not sure what you exactly do, but I store the article in relational DB (HSQLDB) and use ESQL logic sheet to take it out of there. And what I had to do, to was to use <esql:get-xml/> instead of <esql:get-string/> (hopefully HTMLArea produces XHMLT).

Anyone with an idea how to do this when using Woody/binding?? Can I convert the XML/HTML somehow in my flow? It's nice to have a solution for DB access but storing data in filesystem is still needed for me as I want (optional) WebDAV to the data. I know exist offers a WebDAV access to the collections but I don't want to have a XMLDB as requirement but as optional repository (same with SQL: will be optional).

I guess you have to add a datatype XML and a corresponding convertor (packages org.apache.cocoon.woody.datatype and below).

Joerg