On Jan 21, 2004, at 4:11 AM, mirko wrote:
Hmm, in the OJB Faq there is:
Q:
How to page and sort?

A:
..
There is no paging support in OJB. OJB is concerned with Object/Relational mapping and not with application specific presentation details like presenting a scrollable page of items.
..

Hmm, the functionality is very new (just went in either late December or early January) so information probably hasn't propogated yet. I know there are configuration descriptions in the metadata config document. The best docs are still probably as comments in the repository.dtd in cvs at the moment. I have written the (limited still) docs on the proxy-prefetch stuff after the last release, and right now the site is only updated when a release is pushed.

btw - it may be worth moving this discussion to [EMAIL PROTECTED] at this point =)

On the Cocoon block and using OJB from flow, etc:

As mentioned, I use OJB in two cocoon apps I am working on. One is in production (woo hoo!) and the other is under development. In both cases I do not expose OJB directly to Cocoon. I provide a set of services into application functionality and make these available from flow. The services use OJB. Remember that Cocoon, really, is just a big servlet so you can do any Java stuff you want to in it.

-Brian