Brian McCallister wrote:

I misread your statement - you are looking at collections coming back from the query, not object referenced collections. In this case the proxy-prefetch limit won't help you, however passing the lazy loading collection as the return value from whatever your query/repository/etc service is should do that for you =)

OK. Thnx for advice. I'll try to incorporate lazy loading later when I get base implementation :)

Is JDO API stable in OJB? I've found notice that it is not finished yet. But maybe this is outdated.

Regards,
mirko