Vincent Charlot wrote:

Hi!

I'm using an XSP to get the value of a parameter (called num_recup) from a
SQL database.
I'd like to use this parameter at the end of the same pipeline with a
"redirect":

<map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:id_data.html?num={num_recup}"/>
The problem is that I don't know how to recover the value within the
pipeline. I tried with a xsp action, but I didn' succeed...

Go back to the action and figure out what was wrong there. You cannot redirect after a generator. Do you understand the basic contract with actions and sitemap parameters? This page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPAction should have all you need. Make sure you call <action:set-success/> after you use set-result. I don't know about action:redirect-to but it may work for you.

You should also look into flow which in many cases will be superior to actions.

Geoff