From: Christopher Painter-Wakefield
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: XSP, "for" loop, XSP logicsheets

Are you saying that you want your logicsheet "my-logicsheet:do-with-i" to
generate different XSP code depending on the value of i?  That isn't
possible, to my knowledge.

If you just want to have a for-loop calling a template in a logicsheet,
that's fine, but the logicsheet's XSLT templates cannot depend on the value
of i (that value doesn't exist yet).  You can create Java code to do a case
statement or a bunch of if-else statements to vary the behavior based on the
value of i.

-Christopher