Hi,

I was asked to look for portal servers in the industry . I found cocoon has a
interesting mix of XML and the portal features. Can someone please confirm if
the following features are available with cocoon.

single sign on
Search feature( I guess it has lucene integerated)
XML data tranformable into different formats(like HTML,WML,PDF) etc
security(role base management and authentication)
Ablility to easily add new pages to the portlet
Personalization depending on users requirement for look and feel
Ability to quickly plug in new features.

Any help is very appreciated for me to decide if cocoon is the right one for
us.

Thanks,
Anna.