In a first transformation you can create the xml syntax for the second
transformer, the session transformer using xslt/xpath functions.

look at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/contexts.html

you can do something like this:

<map:match pattern="test">
        <map:generate type="file" src="test.xsp"/>
        <map:transform type="xalan"
src="xsl-file-that-produces-the-session-syntax.xsl"/>
        <map:transform type="session"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Greetings, Markus