Bert Van Kets wrote:

Checking the logs I saw that I got an ClassNotFoundException
org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory.
So, I go to Sourceforge, get the needed classes, build and add the lib to Cooon.

Yes, this comes from the jms block which by default is configured to use
OpenJMS but we do not bundle it with Cocoon.  If you don't plan on using
jms either exclude the jms block, or ignore the warning.  If you do need
jms, either get OpenJMS, start it, and put its client jar in WEB-INF\lib
(and/or in %COCOON_HOME%\optional so it's added there after any future
rebuilds)

As mentioned in my mail, I had already put the open JMS lib in the WEB-INF/lib folder, which in turn brought to light the bug mentioned by JD. As the bug is already filed, there's nothing else to do at this time but try to find the time to tackle it and file a patch.

Sorry, I understood your message to be linking the two issues - perhaps I didn't read carefully enough.

Which bug are you referring to? I don't see a related message from "JD".

Geoff