Phil Blake wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I started a paid project for a friend and have been so snowed under with work that I can't complete it in a reasonable time.

Anyone interested in a cocoon 2.1 FoxPro/ESQL/FO PDF publishing project, contact me asap for complete details. The project is 90% complete.

It's a great job, and if you're interested it will most likely lead to other similar projects.

Thanks for your time.

Phil
PS Good handle on FO and PDF essential.

Hello Phil,

currently I am working on a Project wich uses Cocoon to add PDF-Printing with FOP to a JSP-Application.
Maybe I can help you. So please give me more Details...

Matthias