* Phil Blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-02-11 08:26]:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I started a paid project for a friend and have been so snowed under
> with work that I can't complete it in a reasonable time.
>
> Anyone interested in a cocoon 2.1 FoxPro/ESQL/FO PDF publishing
> project, contact me asap for complete details. The project is 90%
> complete.
>
> It's a great job, and if you're interested it will most likely lead to
> other similar projects.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Phil
> PS Good handle on FO and PDF essential.

Mr Blake

I am looking to build my Cocoon skills with real work experience.

    I've worked with XSLT for two years. I've worked with Java for
    eight years. I work fast. I start projects fast. I can work with
    undocumented APIs. I communicate clearly, concisely, and
    frequently. I am affordable.

It is my goal to become an active contributor to Cocoon, or to a
    project that complements Cocoon. To move my career in this
    direction I am ready to jump at a Cocoon contract.

        (I'm already boosting Cocoon in my own region, but things
            move slowly down here.)

I've sent a more detailed message to you directly. This message is
    sent in case you are reading only [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    My apologies to the rest of the readers for the digression.

--
Alan / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://engrm.com/