A form can only be bound to one model, but I need a form that has the effect of being bound to 2 beans (so in MVC terms the one form would comprise 2 views, one of each model).

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to achieve this?
-- Mark

---------
P.S. In case you remember that I am the guy who wanted to have multiple forms on a page — well, I abandoned that approach... not just because it was technically inconvenient with flow/continuations, but mainly because in context of the application flow, it just sucked. The designer who did the preliminary user interface design liked the multiple-forms presentation, but they didn't think about "where is this page 'going' and how does it get there". As it turns out, from a use-case P.O.V. this really needs to be one form with a single submit button, so that relieved me of the need to figure out how to get 3 forms on one page to work.