On Feb 15, 2004, at 2:03 AM, Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 10:50, Mark Lundquist wrote:
Why not just call the form.createBinding(), like woody() does?

Because that method doesn't return anything, but stores the binding in a
property of the form object, called binding.

Ah right... Is there any reason I shouldn't Bugzilla a request for createBinding() to return the created binding? It clearly would make this kind of thing more straightforward, for a one-line code change. You might know of some reason why it's a bad idea, so I won't bother if it's going to be a waste of time...

Best Regards,
— Mark