I am trying to test the WoodyActionSample from the wiki site
and would appreciate help from anyone who  has managed
to get it working:

My (basic) questions/problems are:

1.  How do I go about compiling and using the java files
referred to at the top of the page?

2. In the sitemap, the  <map:select type="request-method">
generates an error;
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Failed to load sitemap from
file:/D:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon21/ethek/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Type 'request-method' is not defined for 'select' at
file:/D:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon21/ethek/sitemap.xmap:284:37

3. The sitemap example refers to a "registration.xml" page - I
*assume* this is "registration_form.xml" page which is listed in
Step 2 of the WoodySample wiki page, BUT this XML page has a:
<wt:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">
statement in it - what should this now be?

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.