Hi All,

I use my cocoon app by my home directory like
http://server/~zamek/app/params...

And I would like to get mount point in my xsp page:

     <map:match pattern="do-delete-**">
        <map:generate src="java/delete.xsp" type="serverpages">
          <map:parameter name="file" value="{1}"/>
          <map:parameter name="rp" value="{realpath:/}"/>
        </map:generate>
        <map:serialize/>
     </map:match>

Unfortunately realpath doesn't get right path, because it point to cocoon's
entry in my system.

And I try to pass cocoon:/, but I can get an exception. Are there a
predefined "cocoon-protocol" variable in xsp?
So how can I get mount point?

--
thx,
Zoltan Zidarics programmer