From: David Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 27 februari 2004 0:43
To: users cocoon
Subject: Re: OpenOfficeGeneration

Philippe Guillard wrote:

Hi all,

Help about wiki page on OpenOfficeGeneration made by Yves Vindevogel. My
trouble is that cocoon renders my sxw files in plain text without
styling.

My question is: Where is made the link to the DTDs in
/resources/entities ? Don't find any in xsl stylesheets and pipeline
presented and i suppose this is what i'm missing.

Note1: i copied the oo DTDs from windows since i was not able to find
them on my linux, and compared to what is said in the wiki page, i don't
have any catalog file :-(

Yes you do. It is distributed with Cocoon. You would need to add entries to it for your local ooffice DTDs. http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

Note2: i tried html.oowriter.xsl and standard oo transformation.

There are the beginnings of some facilities at Apache Forrest for doing this.

--David