On 02.03.2004 21:48, Geoff Howard wrote:
Alex Romayev wrote:

Hi,

Most of the time when I run XConfToolTask, it works
fine, but sometimes I get the following error:

IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
timed out: connect

Any idea what's the problem here?

Which version of Cocoon? The xpatch task is supposed to disable resolving of remote dtds but the underlying xalan/xerces feature was broken. To be honest, I don't remember where it left off, when it broke or if/when it was fixed.

It was Xerces 2.6.0, but fixed for Cocoon 2.1.4.

Joerg