Hi,

I am writing a Cocoon application.

I would like to avoid renaming my packages in case there are useful for the
cocoon community.

Let's say I have the following classes:

// Sitemap components
- com.mycompany.cocoon.generation.CacheableVelocityGenerator
- com.mycompany.cocoon.action.DefaultPathAction

// An avalon component (but not a sitemap one)
- com.mycompany.cocoon.components.DefaultPathProvider

1- Is it recommended or discouraged to use 'org.apache.cocoon..." instead of
'com.mycompany.cocoon...' if I make the code publicly available?

2- In case the 'org.apache.cocoon' naming is recommended and supposing my
classes are aimed at easing the creation of web sites.

Is it better to name them like this:
- org.apache.cocoon.generation.CacheableVelocityGenerator
- org.apache.cocoon.action.DefaultPathAction

or something like that:
- org.apache.cocoon.sitebuilder.generation.CacheableVelocityGenerator
- org.apache.cocoon.sitebuilder.action.DefaultPathAction

Thanks.