Hi,

On the wikki I have read that cocoon uses an Excalibur Component Manager at the
top level and child Excalibur Component Managers at each sitemap level.

1- Does this mean that when using a Serviceable sitemap component, the
ServiceManager provided by cocoon to the service method is a
'WrapperServiceManager' ?

2-Am I correct to suppose that the ServiceManager provided to a Serviceable
sitemap component is the sitemap level (Wrapper)ServiceManager and not the top
level one.

Oscar