Hi

I am also new to cocoon, but I think your problem only regards classloading
in TomCat. So here is my suggestion.

Maybe it is a good idea to create yor own personal Jar-File containing all
the Application-specific Classes you implemented. Use your own package
structure like org.myorganization.myproject as this is better to distinguish
between (Core)Cocoon Classes and your own application classes. (Of course
you have to change the "src" attribute to
"org.myorganization.myproject.Registration" in the sitemap)
Then you compile all your application classes into a single jar file an put
it under build\webapp\WEB-INF\lib

Usually this should work. Consider using a eclipse (if your are not already)
as eclipse has a good export-functionality for creating jar-files.

Regards

Ole