On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
>
> >After trying to get this working, I've determined I'm having trouble getting
> >cocoon indexed properly outside of the Lucene example. Eventually I need to
> >have Cocoon indexed by Google, Inktomi etc. Yesterday someone posted a reply
> >showing that something served by Cocoon can be indexed by Google. But how
> >does one get this setup? I've looked at the Wiki and other documents without
> >success. If I can't get indexing to work, management will force me away from
> >Cocoon to a Microsoft ASP based solution, which I would prefer to avoid. Any
> >and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

spiders dont care about the way u gennerate your pages
the output is pure html with html link so there is indexing is not a
problem for search engines

some time ago i have a problem because the utf encoding but know i think
that all search engines support it.

i think that u'r a litle confused: the problem you have with lucene has
nothing to do with tha ability of other search engines to index your site

-- stavros