From: Schultz, Gary - COMM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Indexing cocoon for search engines

After trying to get this working, I've determined I'm having trouble getting
cocoon indexed properly outside of the Lucene example. Eventually I need to
have Cocoon indexed by Google, Inktomi etc. Yesterday someone posted a reply
showing that something served by Cocoon can be indexed by Google. But how
does one get this setup? I've looked at the Wiki and other documents without
success. If I can't get indexing to work, management will force me away from
Cocoon to a Microsoft ASP based solution, which I would prefer to avoid. Any
and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI