Hello,

I've written a Trigger for my HSQLDB. Trigger classes in HSQLDB are Java - classes
implementing org.hsqldb.Trigger. They have to be in the CLASSPATH of the JVM that is
running HSQLDB. Normally something like "java -classpath hsqldb.jar;MyTriggers.jar
org.hsqldb.Server -database cocoondb" (I've tested  this, it works). But when I try
this with Cocoon, my triggers are not found by the HSQLDB - instance of Cocoon, even
if I add them to hsqldb.jar in cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/ (by something like "jar -uf
hasqldb.jar Mytrigger.class" ). Where could I put an additional *.jar-file so that the
HSQLDB - instance has it available in its CLASSPATH? How/where can I manipulate
HSQLDBs CLASSPATH?

Thank you in advance
Sincerely Johannes

Dipl.-Inform. Johannes Görke