Hi,

Thanks for responding!

Yes, what breaks is that there would be a link within
my app that would point to
http://localhost:8080/apattern/hello that would fail.
In my sitemap I have a <map:match
pattern="apattern/hello" that worked before but it now
gives me a 404 message - the requested resource
/apattern/hello is not available.