You can play with session and find out if the user
session is valid or not. I worked on a project where
we did just that. We created a logicsheet that handles
the session and we had simply put a
<session-manager:validate-session/> in the <xsp:page>
block to check logon.

--- Davide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all! I would like to check into an xsp if the
> user is i'm logged or not;
> i'm using the authentication framework. I'd like
> something like this:
>
> <xsp:page>
>       <if user is logged>
>               do something
>       <else>
>               do something
>
> <xsp:page>
>
> Any Idea?? Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards, Davide

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Best regards,
Shakil A Siraj

Quote: Napoleon Bonaparte - "Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary
of fools".