Hi Davide,

I think you should check this at sitemap level, using action "auth-logged-in" :

<map:match pattern="login">
  <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
    <map:parameter name="handler" value="applicationhandler"/>

    <!-- User logged in : do some other stuff -->
  </map:act>
  <!-- User not logged in : do some stuff -->
</map:match>

-- Olivier

Davide wrote:
Hi all! I would like to check into an xsp if the user is i'm logged or not; i'm using the authentication framework. I'd like something like this:

<xsp:page>
    <if user is logged>
        admin links
    <else>
        lofgn form

<xsp:page>

I'm a beginner with cocoon and i can't resolve this problem. Any Idea?? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards, Davide