Dan wrote:
How are people setting up version control (CVS, SVN) for their projects? Do you just keep your content (sitemap, config files, stylesheets, etc) under version control or do you keep the entire app, including the cocoon jars there too?

Our CVS modules are usually self-contained and have no dependencies on other modules. We routinely build Cocoon with just the needed blocks and store all jars, web.xml and cocoon.xconf under src/webapp/WEB-INF together with our application files. We build with an Ant target that copies src/webapp to build/webapp and compiles src/java to build/webapp/WEB-INF/classes.

This in the simplest case, but some variations might be introduced for special cases.

Ugo