Hi all,

For a dynamic Site with lots of customization I had the following in mind:

1. User must not be redirected when/after changing some settings
2. User may change settings anywhere and anytime he wants to.
2. Changes are applied immediately. (no confirm, or reload)

I reached all these objectives with the following lines of flowscript.
This makes the user transparently reentering his current page, but with the new settings already applied.

function setUserLanguage() {
        saveToCustomSettings(cocoon.request.get("language");
        cocoon.redirectTo(cocoon.request.getHeader("referer"));
}

Since I consequently use POST to pass my application data, this looks like a very simple solution, *but* only as long as you don't have to deal with continuations. At this continuations behave quite different. The one I obtain by referer is not the one I expected, and may cause data being resubmitted.

Im sure there must be a solution, probably you can handle this with continuations even more exactly, but I need some hints...

/leo