Hi,

I need to have something clarified.
I am migrating from jxForm to Woody but which Woody version should I use in a
production environment.  I know that it is under heavy development but I need
it.

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js")
or
cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/v2/Form.js")

I have also read that Woody changes into Cocoon Forms

Does mean that we have a Woody v1 and Woody v2 and a new not ready version 1
of CocoonForms ?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely

Peter Lerche