Did this again, not working.
Waited 5 minutes now.

With no traffic on this thing. I'm using my portable as test environment.

On 30 Mar 2004, at 19:41, Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:

Depending on the server environment, it may take several minutes for the war
file to completely unpack. I have found that sometimes if you restart Tomcat
while the war file is unpacking you mess up the process and it will not
unpack properly after that. You than have to stop Tomcat, remove the war,
remove the unpacked cocoon directory and remove the cocoon directory under
Tomcatroot/work/catalina/localhost. Once the above is removed, restart
Tomcat, drop the war into Tomcat and wait several minutes. In some cases
I've had to wait up to ten minutes for the war to properly unpack. I would
drop the war in and find something to do for ten minutes, then come back and
check to see if the war completely unpacked.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI
1-608-266-1283

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Vindevogel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cocoon 2 in Tomcat 5

Hi,

I've got Tomcat 5 (latest release) running. When I drop the cocoon.war file
in it, it is unpacked.

I use the .war from cocoon 2.0

When I try to fire up cocoon by typing myserver:8080/cocoon, it does nothing
but Tomcat says the "resource is unavailable"

Do I need to do something else ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bien à vous,

Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements

Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Markt 18c - 9700 Oudenaarde - Tel: +32 (55) 30 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.

Mahatma Ghandi.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76
Markt 18c - 9700 Oudenaarde - Tel: +32 (55) 30 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be
<x-tad-smaller>
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.</x-tad-smaller>