Hi,
Users of Internet Explorer experiences a strange error using my webapp. Sometimes it works, and sometimes the IE says (a translation from Polish):

"It isn't possible to find server or an error of DNS in Internet Explorer".

What is even more confusing, the Mozilla doesn't seem to have such problems at all (it is heavily tested with Mozilla, since I use it for developing webapp).

I'm not quite sure, but I have a feeling that it is caused by multipart forms and SSL used together. Well, it is only suspicion, and I can't really prove it.

Does any one had similar problems and hopefully solved it? Maybe I search in a wrong direction - please, give me maybe some hints.

My configuration is as fallows:
- OS: Gentoo Linux 2.4.25
- Sun JDK 1.4.2.03
- Apache 2.0.49 + SSL + JK2
- Tomcat 5.0.18
- OpenSSL 0.9.7d (SSL is served by Apache)
- Cocoon 2.1.4-dev (I will try to move to 2.1.5-dev - it is said it has some bug fixes with multipart forms and UTF, which I use)

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski