Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
CLEMENTE,GRAZIA (HP-Italy,ex1) wrote:

We are having a problem porting our application from cocoon 2.0 to 2.1.4.
JDK 1.4.2 HW Sun Solaris

The application worked perfectly on the older release that used JDK
1.3.1.07.

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

The problem is summarized as follows:

1. We have match that uses the xslt transformer to generate HTML.

        <map:match pattern="wifi/internal">
                <map:generate src="prova.xml"/>
                <map:transform src="prova.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>

2. We have an other match that does a map:read to call the match as above.
<map:match pattern="wifi/prova">
<map:read src="cocoon:/wifi/internal"/>
</map:match>

The problem we have is that the second match, will send to the browser an
XML page rather than an HTML page.

<map:match pattern="wifi/internal"> <map:generate src="prova.xml"/> <map:transform src="prova.xsl"/> <map:serialize type="html"/> </map:match>

For internal pipeline assembly the last serializer is nothing more
than an "end-marker". So all you would have to change is the second
match:

   <map:match pattern="wifi/prova">
      <map:generate src="cocoon:/wifi/internal"/>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

You still only serialize once.

HTH