This continues to look good - wish I had time right now to play with it. I'm curious about how you integrated the wordnet dictionary searching. It looks like they are written in C - did you use JNI, or Runtime.exec(), direct database access, etc?

Geoff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I just wanted to send this out to anyone who was interested in my content
aggregation project (previously called Sentinel) based on Cocoon.  I've made
a (very) initial release available on the sourceforge.net project page:
http://webgate.sourceforge.net and
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/webgate

Current features implemented:

* Webmail interface (for use with Apache James JDBC stores)
* RSS Reader (slashdot, google, etc)
* Blogger.com reader (via atom-rss xslt)
* Current weather conditions
* Dictionary Searching
* IMDB Searching
* Google Searching
* Television Grid (uses XMLTV data)

And its all skinnable and configurable (although with this initial release
theres just the one main skin).

The documentation is quite lacking I'm sorry to say.  Just havent had time
to create any real "fancy" docs.  Right now its a basic README.txt for an
overview, INSTALL.txt for installation instructions, and JAMES.txt for those
interested in getting the webmail piece working.

You can check out screenshots here:
http://webgate.sourceforge.net/screens.php

Thanks,

- Brent