Stephanie Zohner wrote:

It might start the generation in the right order, but then it does not wait
until the first uri generation is finished before it starts the second one
(and so forth). Could this be the reason? Follow-links="false" does not solve
the problem. It is logical because there are no links in the generated files.

In the first pipeline I call an xml-file is written that is the input
(generator source) for the following 2 pipelines. So for me it's importent that the
first url in the list has been generated before the second one starts.

Is this behaviour a bug or a feature?

I'm using cocoon 2.1.3

Set confirm extensions to false. That should sort that.

Upayavira

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:24:15 +0200 (MEST)