Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 08.04.2004 00:33, Alexander Schatten wrote:

My application is and was running perfectly on Linux with the same configuration, but destroyed all Umlauts after form send on OS X.

Just curious: This is only dependent on the system where the server is running? And is completely independent on the client (Mac -> Mac, Mac -> Linux, Linux -> Mac, Linux -> Linux) ?

this is an interesting question, I have not figured it out systematically, but I can try to do so next week.

As far as I remember it is only server dependent; I think (I am pretty sure) I accessed the linux server also for test purpose from OS X Safari and it worked...

Alex