De: Carmona Perez, David
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de abril de 2004 10:40
Para: Cocoon (E-mail)
Asunto: PatternException when expanding sitemap variables

Here is a small fragment of my pipeline:

<map:act type="pon-idioma"/>
        <map:match type='hay-valor' pattern='{nuevo-url}'>
                <map:redirect-to uri='{1}'/>
        </map:match>
</map:act>

The 'pon-idioma' action sets a variable called 'nuevo-url'.
I receive the following error when nesting a matcher that accesses this variable:

        org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException: Error while evaluating
'{nuevo-url}' : not so many levels

Here is the call stack

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolver.resolve(PreparedVariableResolver.java:245)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(MatchNode.java:117)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:163)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:161)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:351)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:304)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1104)

It seems that the problem is related to expand the variable.
Why do I get this error?
Thanks for any help.

David