Hi,

I have a Java application that can generate Postscript or PDF to OutputStreams.
I would like to be able serve these OutputStreams with Cocoon.

I have looked at ReaderResource but it seems to read resources from the file
system.

I also looked at implementing a Serializer but it needs to handle SAX events
which is not the case here.

I could also simply do it outside Cocoon by using the Servlet API but I would
prefer to stay inside Cocoon.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Oscar