De: Flavio Palumbo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 14 de abril de 2004 13:42
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: RE: cocoon under eclipse

***********************
Este correo ha sido procesado por el Antivirus del Grupo FCC
***********-***********

Hi David,

thanks for the replay, I found the
org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/ContextManager.class
in cocoon-session-fw-block.jar under C:\cocoon-2.1.3\build\webapp\WEB-INF\lib
... that seems ok, isn't it ?

I noticed that now, when jetty starts, appears this messagge never seen
before:
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

Maybe this is the cause of the problem.

Thanks a lot
Flavio Palumbo

It seems a problem with the classpath, some core component of Cocoon is
missing.  Search for the existence of org/apache/cocoon/webapps