hi Leon,
  I had read that..and thats why i am confused as to how do go about
it,bcos on that page under the "Working with subsitemaps" section..
the very first line says.."The common solution for the framework and
subsitemaps is to define the handler (in the main sitemap."..i tried
that:
1)When i just declare the handler in the main-stemap only,the
sub-sitemap doesn't seem to find it.
2)When i the handler in the sub-sitemap(as you had suggested),then it
just takes me to the login screen,as if the user is accessing the
resource for the first time..

But in that page..it also mentions this "The definition of handlers in
a sub-sitemap is a TODO and will be available in the next release. ..."
..which release is that??

regards,
Gautam

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/18/04 02:06PM >>>