Nils wrote:
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your answer.

The lack of the Body-part wasn't the real problem. The problem ist, that it
throws an exception as soon as i have an attachment and a html-mail. As far
as I know the body-part is only used, when theres no src etc.

Nils,

I believe to have found the problem - a not initialized variable that
mattered only in your case. Funny it hasn't surfaced earlier.

Anyway, I've just comitted a fix to the repository. Please cross check
and report back.

Thanks for spotting this one!

Chris.